Sunday 24 August 2014

YEZDI MONARCH 350 DOUBLE CYLINDER PARALLEL TWIN . RARE 1

My yezdi monarch . .the bike was in original condition with ll accessories and engine parts . . tyres also . i got this bike from my fathers friend who got it in his marriage . they all went abraod after marriage and the bike was left in their old village house . . one day i accompanied my father to meet him as he came from canada  after 18 years. i found this bike standing in his garage in dusty and unmantle condition , so he gave me this bike as a present , this is the treasure i holds in my collection.  MONARCH production ended very soon very few bikes are sold in all over india due to losses to company because of japanesse company like honda enters the indian market in nearly in 82 ,  so the increasing petrol prices and low average by all yezdi bike models . leads to the end of this beautiful machines

1 comment:

  1. Hi friend I have yezdi monarch 250 bike.as am searching for its tail lamp set. Can u please suggest me that where it is available

    ReplyDelete